Let the Henry County Chamber of Commerce Help Establish Your Business!
If you are considering opening a business or locating a new facility use the Henry County Chamber as your one stop shop for assistance!
Our website developnapoleon.com features information on vacant buildings for sale or spaces for rent. Call us, we can provide information on rent price comparables.
Contact the Chamber to arrange a meeting with Building owners and their realtors. We can also arrange a “walk through” of any potential property in any City, Village or Henry County with:
- Representatives from the Electric Department
- Representatives from the Water Department
- Zoning Administrator
- Representatives from the Fire Department on Code needs
The Chamber would be glad to gather representatives to discuss any grant possibilities that may exist for your potential business.
- Downtown Napoleon is a pre 1994 Community Reinvestment Area find out how this can help your business by calling the Chamber.
As you begin the process to locate here contact the Chamber for great Marketing ideas and a review of your brand.
Networking is key to any successful business the Chamber is your central resource for linking you to other business people, customers and the business community.
The Chamber fields many questions concerning licensing and permit needs let us answer your questions, too.
Contact Joel Miller, Executive Director at the Henry County Chamber
(419) 592-1786. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org and you can visit us at 611 North Perry Street in Historic Downtown Napoleon.